Monday, December 22, 2008

Pre-Christmas Blog

I know it's been a long time since I've blogged. Life has been hectic and crazy.
Jeff and I have found out thatI'm pregnant with our fourth child. Now that sounds crazy to me! I guess I am kinda crazy and loopy sometimes. Anyways the news has brought excitement, and joy to our home. I've gotta say...I'm a little nervous about being a mother of 4. But who wouldn't be right? We are hoping for a girl but right now we just want the baby to be healthy.
The other day Chase had a Christmas program for his preschool and that was so cute. It was so nice that they focused on Christ and his birth instead of Santa. They even did a cute nativity play. I'm really trying to reinforce the true meaning of Christmas and that helps when they talk about it in school.
Well that's the latest and greatest news in the Minert household.
Have a Merry Christmas!

No comments: