Thursday, December 25, 2008

2008 Christmas

Well...It's 9:45 p.m. Christmas Evening and I'm absolutely exhausted! I've got to say that we had a very delightful Christmas. Christmas Eve we went to my in-laws house and ate some yummy sea food, I'm talkin King Crab Legs, Bacon wrapped scallops, and Lobster. Oh my was it heavenly. All the grand kids put on a nativity scene. That was super cute.



From Left to Right: Chase kneeling, Carter as Joseph, Brilee as Mary, Gracie as an angel, Addie as a wisewoman, and chance as an observer.

Christmas Morning was so much fun. The kids loved what they got and so do I. Jeff got me a surveillance system for the house so I can be in the bathroom getting ready and see what the kids are doing around the house. I never thought I wanted one until I got one. All in all it was a very sucessful Christmas. I'm so grateful for all my family and friends during this holiday season and for the birth of our savior Jesus Christ. I feel so blessed and so undeserving of all that I have. I hope I can live in a way that's pleasing unto my savior and express my gratitude towards him in my actions and live faithfully here on earth.


Well as they say "Merry Christmas to All and to All a good night"




The Kids got ATM's so they can start saving their hard earned cash.

Chase is putting together a Helicoptor with his drill.

Chance Lovin his race track.

Chase kindly showing Chance how to unwrap presents:)









1 comment:

Kori said...

Your kids are getting so big! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. Happy New Year! Kori